Monday, January 4, 2010

Viper Car Alarm Remote Where Can I Get Another AC Home Charger For My Viper 7900 Car Alarm Remote?

Where can I get another AC Home Charger for my Viper 7900 car alarm remote? - viper car alarm remote

I ordered a 7900 Viper alarm about 3 weeks and had installed, but is not loaded for some reason the remote control, no matter how long I had plugged into the wall. Nothing appears on the screen and nothing happens when I connect to the computer. I contacted the seller and swap remotes and still have the same problem, now I think his house charger. I have tried to find him through this contact, but now does not answer any of my e-mails and can not, the adapter for that distance, anywhere online. Could it be that I did not write the name of the cable right? Basically, I need a new charger for the remote, but I can not do it anywhere, it would be great if you can help.

1 comments:

UCANTCME said...

Department of technical support can be contacted toll free at 1-800-753-0600 ........

http://www.viper.com/Support/

Post a Comment