Thursday, January 21, 2010

Race Track Cakes Things To Do For My Fiances Birthday........?

Things to do for my fiances birthday........? - race track cakes

My friend has never had a birthday that her mother had a group of children. where, as I'm only a child and was spoiled. I would like to thank her birthday special for what they have found, wth some ideas on what to do.

He loves chocolate wonder if I like a lobster or something that brings us to Cadbury World for the day drive
http://www.cadburyworld.co.uk/en/cworld

HES and have always wanted to ski for you at this place again take resort in Manchester, where they are appropriate in the snow, and gives him an introductory class and see
http://www.chillfactore.com/

That night I know I tickets to go to the dog races where they restaurant on the piste, so you can follow the race and eat
http://www.lovethedogs.co.uk/bellevue/ho ...

by the haver one days of presence in the track car that can drive the car on the track, these weeks, two before the birthday

I also get a firm cheesecake artisanal cheeses b cos their days, he loves cheesecake pie.
http://www. cheesecake.co.uk / celebration_ ...

Other ideas? that sounds better?

6 comments:

Oracle said...

You sound great, keep in mind that I think that's enough to send me e-mail when Chuck himself.
The world Salt Cadbury sounds good

Pamela O 2 said...

WOW sounds like a great !!!!!! HUN friend Hes a lucky guy, you have - I think that all of their ideas would seem Lakes - have given much thought to this idea, and you know he wants one, so I think it would be great!
xx

Debs W said...

Cadbury's World. It used to be able to get a car with cream egg you get if you live nearby, but I think it costs a lot.
But yes, go to a lobster or something. It would be fantastic. I wish my friend was a good idea - even a man!

Light said...

Hella cool, what
him a cake for adults
but if theres kids
get him one of the cutlery
thats a girls chest out
thats cool Hella
and invite all your friends
and friends
his brothers, his family
etc. .. etc.
Surprise

stef said...

wow. I could be as creative for the birthday of my friend. Ski Fun Sounds

Little Bear said...

Cadbury World is a bit shit, but about 6 size candy bars during the visit of the factory. On the positive side of the factory is cheap enough to store a large number of presents!

All the other things that are fab, I have the money to treat my friend!

Nor can I ask where is the day? Have you bought one of these bonds can be purchased from Argos? My friend wants to have one, but can not find a list of sites!

Post a Comment