Friday, January 1, 2010

Liquid Glucosamine Chondroitin Glucosamine And Chondroitin Supplementation For My 77 Year Old Grandma. Advice Please.?

Glucosamine and chondroitin supplementation for my 77 year old Grandma. Advice please.? - liquid glucosamine chondroitin

My grandmother has pain in his knee (he injured his knee when he hit by a car several years ago and then had surgery ... nothing for her because she always feels pain and a "sense of touch in the joint.) Had a tumor removed a significant portion of his colon, there are about 10 years ago and was told a doctor that liquid supplements are absorbed better from her. It's about diabetes (non-diabetic, though) ...

Glucosamine help? How much? Are there other ways to cash? Can anyone recommend something to help with my grandmother to maintain their mobility?

Thank you.

1 comments:

Lori B said...

Further, while states msm aid. isuggest investigate. I take every day. It's wonderful. I was introduced to him by a woman with severe arthritis. It is about 70 what it was for them nothing less than a miracle. Good luck. Oma send some love. the best way seems to be in powder form. I bought on e-bay.

Post a Comment