Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Video Phone China I Have A Iphonek808 China Phone, It Supports 3gp Video,but When I Download It, The Video Wont Work On My Phone

I have a iphonek808 china phone, it supports 3gp video,but when i download it, the video wont work on my phone - video phone china

Yes, the phone supports 3gp video, but if I changed, or some of my videos on my phone that you have can not play, I tried different formats, but I can not crack ... by the way the format of video capture. vid format, and too short, everyone has a phone that I like very much, pls help me with my Dillema

1 comments:

Sami said...

I believe that this is not a problem on the side of China - in my experience, I found it quite problematic to 3GP format, many programs can be disguised in it, but for me, very little seemed to work. (also playable in view) in trying SUPER (http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html). ^ - ^

Post a Comment