Saturday, January 16, 2010

Boat Diagram Strange Origami Boat Diagram Needed Please!?

Strange origami boat diagram needed please!? - boat diagram

Several years ago I found a chart in a Rupert Bear annual, which belonged to my grandfather as a child, as was pointed out to a boat, the paper has been used in a cartoon, make it, I knew how to recite, but it is long since I, and I completely forgot. I remember him, he is a compartment in the central square and the candles on and off from inside the bow and stern. I only remember that the half had completed what seems to me to be connected two canoes side by side.

I find no reference or photos from anywhere! I know how to make traditional ships with a dot in the middle, and the steamboats, but this is different. very different.

I can not thank you if the description for all the help that was recognition of this boat, but I want to be able a diagram showing how this works, capture in advance!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take a look at another search engine for free and immediate download documents, projects, notes, reference books, the answers to your questions, music, videos and videos from YouTube, Google Video, Yahoo Video, Metacafe, DailyMotion, Veoh and Blip. tv. ..

www.listenindia.net

Post a Comment