Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Automotive Bill Of Sale Template I Need A Job Title.?

I need a job title.? - automotive bill of sale template

I work in the field of selling cars for 10 years. I was hired by a family of distribution 6 years ago and was the first person to be hired to assist with daily operations. Since then I've done everything. I have not checked, job title, accounting, light bookkeeping, inventory, sales, F & I, rec had, I started to 3 business so I know how it works, pays taxes, and I am so doing. Many people in society who I am because I am the go-to girl when someone needs help with anything. I work well under pressure. Not to mention that I am the right hand with the owners of all, as Executive Assistant. I want a job in F & I find I have the experience, but my work does not reflect this. I need a job title that best describes my work. Based on my experience, it could be placed in any position to a dealer, which makes me a great advantage. But I need a job.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about "COO" or "operating officer"

Anonymous said...

How about "COO" or "operating officer"

Anonymous said...

How about "COO" or "operating officer"

Post a Comment