Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dogtra Collars What Do You Think Of A Electronic Collar On The Lowest Setting For A Yappy Small Dog? I?

What do you think of a electronic collar on the lowest setting for a yappy small dog? I? - dogtra collars

I have a Pomeranian puppy 8 months. It is the love of my life and training is going well, but the whole cortex, and nothing worked. You are never alone and will work with me, so there is no fear and loneliness. She walked for 45 minutes twice a day at least get some exercise. Otherwise it is a beautiful dog, gentle and calm. Its bark is very strong and stable and do not blame people hate him. I carry wherever I go, but I started barking to do with their enemies. I bought a necklace Dogtra barking and charging me while I write. I will put them in the lowest position and go from there. Someone had some experience with a small yapper? This is a last resort or we both stay at home!

6 comments:

wise1 said...

It seems that the love of your dog and the end of their minds. Good luck.

sara said...

Some bark collars specifically for small dogs. You might also want a small patch of shaved skin on his neck, where the probes contact the skin. I would strongly suggest that I am the owner of a full-size yappy purebred collie. If you do this small area there is shave a little better contact and "zapping" they receive is much more efficient, ohhh, and also help the battery last longer. Good luck.

Nikki T said...

Most dogs barking collars are not recommended for toy size dogs.

(I noticed the device you bought all the warnings about this on their website, says more companies bark collar protection against the use of service dogs. The site is also small and medium-sized bark collar, the same voltage in a Basset Hound dog size is used by its POM Is not it a little difficult for you?)

I never use anything that can cause physical pain to pay (much less $ 80 for a device that is downloaded with my dog), while the training may have a negative result. Your dog can be submissive and fear that later.

sillygoo... said...

chose to have a "yappy" breed shocking with her dog and live normally for the race to be the natural way of life will be happy to change their nature. My voice is please dont do it ... If you want a quiet dog get besengi.

Lilypie9... said...

Well, I do not agree with the dog with a collar that shocks .... I suggest you try it on the neck, first to see how it feels before you on your dog.

I think there are other ways to train to your dog. Why can not for the training or obedience classes?

I have a strong Maggie Barker, my rat terrier. But I never do for them.

Lilypie9... said...

Well, I do not agree with the dog with a collar that shocks .... I suggest you try it on the neck, first to see how it feels before you on your dog.

I think there are other ways to train to your dog. Why can not for the training or obedience classes?

I have a strong Maggie Barker, my rat terrier. But I never do for them.

Post a Comment