Thursday, February 18, 2010

Photos Of Genital Warts HPV Scare?

HPV scare? - photos of genital warts

In fear of genital warts. I have had genital warts in December, went to my gynecologist and was removed. It was very painful and very embarrassing. He never came back and havent had sex since. Today, while in the shower, I inspected the field day, I saw that when before I had my warts in my vagina, which was good, but I felt a little lump on his cheek and down tonight, I was located on the back and I felt something. I have removed it and it bled for a few minutes, but theres not much more. I do not know what could be, but his party. I never had before, if I had warts warts in December and since I havent had sex in a year, can say that out of nothing? Sometimes I shave my booty, but I have a couple of days so im sure whether it is an ingrown hair. saw it from the SAM --Warts and had but it was also very low. Do you think im ok? There seemed to be an ingrown hair, not a wart. I just want to ensure that in making ok. everything looks good and took pictures and everythingisok

1 comments:

Katherine W said...

Sounds like an ingrown hair or button. You can go to the doctor to be sure. It may be dry because of the menstrual cycle. You get drier.

Post a Comment