Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Get Well Wishes For Relative What Do You Think? I Don't Mean To Offend Anyone But Is This The Reason Many Say..?

What do you think? I don't mean to offend anyone but is this the reason many say..? - get well wishes for relative

... Men think with their head on the tap, "while the women think with their head. Often enough love for a man to whom, and sometimes without emotion or commitment. However, women are so connected to the head, so that those , often seen in a while they sleep partner for life if it potential. This leads them to think, before falling in relationships. Here are some questions that can be deployed in the minds of many women.

1. Are the values of Le Mans and standards be compatible with me?
2. Have to appear / show respect for the people (including me in this world and for women it is) primarily because of their parents?
3. If you have kids with this man, who is best for her and for him, and I want tohave to work together towards a bright future for our children?
4. Did they worry about the welfare of my family or my parents and I wish them well?
5. It is his "love" for me in what he said to me and through me reflect on others?

2 comments:

paul t said...

I think it's a bit sexist, I can not say that man thinks Wiv his tail, as you can a woman thinking of a big bank account to say.

wesley w said...

So, now it is the nature of the genre in this country well

everything you say is true, but not all the time, people always think that with his penis, the only think with his tail when the hard

But do not say anything ill patients never understand women

Post a Comment