Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Is A Low Heart Rate Healthy When Working Out High Resting Heart Rate?

High resting heart rate? - is a low heart rate healthy when working out

I am pretty good shape. I have 22 minutes to 3 miles, 11 pushups and 100 crunches in 2 minutes. I lift weights 5 to 6 days a week and use 3 to 4 days per week. A healthy diet, I do not drink soft drinks or energy drinks. I only drink water, develop, protein drinks (1 befor and 1 after working out) and sometimes a glass of juice with breakfast in the morning.
I am a woman 19 years and my resting heart rate remains between 88 and 96 Is that bad? Is not that my heart rate should be lower, because I'm in shape?

3 comments:

cs said...

It seems that you are fit and healthy.

If your resting heart rate? Have you tried the first thing in the morning when you wake up while still lying? You will never be an accurate reading, if not have my heart rate monitor (I use one) for Fitness and Cycling, next to my bed (which does not even have to pack out of bed and highlight it.)

Sometimes it is difficult to get an accurate measurement. When I go to the gym, my trainer makes my heart beat, but it never works because I have just one quick change of clothes have supercar - usually after a morning coffee.

Another good measure blood pressure. Watch this too. If both are bad, just the notice on your next visit to the doctor.

Narmera said...

No, it is a heart is too low is bad, you know.

mxrxnda said...

The proportion of the rest is very good. I do not want to remember into a zombie.

Post a Comment