Monday, December 21, 2009

Petite Affair Clothing 60's Or 70's Movie?

60's or 70's movie? - petite affair clothing

I saw a movie, the good words and passion - with exec strange American woman married to French - she and her son are kidnapped - car has been running bridge - presumably drowned - she never remarried, but she meets a woman in Italy (painter) exactly how the woman - Affair to get married - and discover they are really his daughter, and the plot was hatched there all those years when the wife and daughter had been kidnapped (the dead woman - the daughter to the monastery) - what the driving I am mad I can not remember the actual title of the film - and when I ask that people seem to think that I did! Main actor was someone like Cary Grant and French actress has in other films, but never in force .. small and very pretty. Who knows what I mean?

0 comments:

Post a Comment