Monday, December 28, 2009

Aids Prevention In Africa What Facts Does The Pope Have That Condoms Actually Hurt The Spread Of AIDS In Africa?

What facts does the pope have that condoms actually hurt the spread of AIDS in Africa? - aids prevention in africa

I just saw an article on Yahoo Video fast () on the home page, as the Pope has said that the use of condoms will not help the spread of AIDS in Africa. I could see a point of contraception is so widespread because they are not used, is probably too late. However, the article noted that the Pope has said that impact the use of condoms for HIV prevention in Africa. All that was said. No data to support the claim, without explanation. Can someone point me toward some valid information. on this issue? I try not to hit or criticize in any way. I'm really interested in learning about this ....
However welcome, no comments about safety. I love a good debate. I have even absorbed by crook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment